Friday, July 2, 2010

Cassia Classic June 2010



























































































Congratulations to all of our winners!! You all did such a great job.
Thanks everybody for making this first year a great one!! We hope you all had a lot of fun and learned a lot too. I wish the weather could've cooperated but nonetheless, it was a great day! I'm sorry for the lateness of this post but me and my camera had to have a knock-out-drag-out to figure out how to get my pictures on the computer. Just a reminder, the Mini-Cassia Junior Showdown is going to be held July 10th at the Mindoka County Fairgrounds. Weigh-in is at 7am with the show beginning at approximately 10am. We hope to see you all at the show!











No comments:

Post a Comment